Thread: Doublepost merge issue

1. Doublepost merge issue

Just noticed that the board merged two of my posts that were sandwiched around someone else's post (to be precise, around raystorm's post in the MLB thread).
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

ITS ON YOUR END!

3. AUTOMERGED DOUBLE-POST MANIA!

<3 automerged double-post

I just posted a reply in the US Open thread in Sports. It merged with my last reply from a couple of days ago. I was the previous poster, but a couple of days had gone by so I thought it would create a new post, not ammend an old one. Just an fyi.

5. yeah the plugin I got to do that stuff is all kinds of flaky

6. dont know if its the same thing but ill try to explain.

originally posted with a quote of omfg in the wrestling thread. i went back later and instead of just editing that original post, i made a new one. showed up as a new post right after the first one.....it did NOT merge the two (nor did i want it to). no problem. the situation came up when i tried to edit that 2nd post. for some reason the board wasnt letting me edit that 2nd post, but rather the first even though i had clicked to edit the 2nd. so i back up a page and then the 2nd post was deleted. this has happened before but i thought maybe it was me not paying attention to what i was clicking.

7. Now it's just not fucking working. Chekc out all the burgundy shit in my "WAAHHHHHH" thread.

8. yes I shut it off, if it's not gonna work properly it may as well not work at all

I'll take a look at the code for it once I get some free time and see if I can't try and fix it up

9. Yeah, I've noticed mine aren't merging and I guess you turning them off would explain that.

10. Personally I'm not having much trouble with it. I'd prefer it be turned back on with the glitches then off altogether but it's not a big deal either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."