Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation Mobile Thread

1. I'm not so sure about it. Nobody cares about the PSP and nobody bought its games. Might as well start clean.

I don't have sales figures, but for me personally, I am much more likely to go iPhone and 3DS if there is no PSP support. On the other hand, being able to play the Gradius Collection, Dracula X/SotN, Tactics Ogre, etc. on my freaking phone would be a joygasm.

Someone must care. They still sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    You'll get to play a Japanese simulator where your video game character gets a blowjob.
    No sale.

I think this qualifies as confirmation.

6. It's hard to get excited about this considering the huge selections of smart phones that exist right now.

It's just, you know, another phone that plays games. Big deal.

Yeah, it's hard to pick from the plethora of phones with proper d-pad and buttons or portables with that kind of horsepower.

8. You seem pretty confident that a phone with only one existing clean video has a good d-pad.

Did I say good? It has one, which makes it better than any other smart phone out there.

10. Unless that pad sucks in which case it makes it exactly the same as every other touch screen phone.

This could be awesome, or it could be like the iPhone/Droid/Blackberry and just be a phone. It's much to early to give a shit.