Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

1. No, it doesn't really effect where anything is, just who you start out with.

I started with Turtwig, ended up breeding to get the other two.

I also have Pearl, which doesn't have anything different for the exception of the Palkia/Dialga characters and 3-5 version exclusive regulars.

Just peek at a FAQ and it should tell you which pokes to bring into the fight. None were really that hard until you get to the E4, even then its more a matter of grinding than anything I found.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

2. Quote Originally Posted by NGEFreek View Post
    How is Shaymin BL? Isn't he/she/it considered Uber?
    It's grass. No grass type will ever be uber. Too many weaknesses. But Shaymin gets a sky form and type in Platinum which along with a couple new moves is going to take away some of his weaknesses and bump the sky form to uber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Ah, makes sense. Didn't know that you needed Platinum to get the Sky form.

Oh wells.

4. Man I've been having alot of fun playing randoms in PBR. There's alot of people online that know what theyre doing. I had an epic battle today agianst a guy with a Blissey wall. I beat him the first time and gave him a chance for a rematch. The rematch was devastating,

It was my team: Gardevoir, Zapdos and Weavile VS his Houndour, Arbok, and Blissey. Weavile wiped the floor with his Houdour, taking a Crunch to the face and killing him with Counter leaving him with 1/8 of his HP. Luckily he was fast enough to get a STABbed Ice Punch off to leave Arbok at about 40% HP, easy pickin's for Zapdos who came in and devastated it with Thunderbolt. Leaving Zapdos to take on Blissey. Since it was rematch I knew he would start by trying to use Toxic on Zapdos so switched in Gardevoir who copied Blisseys ability [I forget what it's called] that lets you heal after being taken out with her ability, and takes the Toxic. Gardevoir Taunts and gets switched back in for Zapdos who only had a few HP's left from its fight with Arbok. Zapdos Thunderwaves Blissey and falls to a completely haxxed critical Thundershock felling Zapdos but the damage was done Blissey was completely gimped. In goes Gardevoir the following round, needless to say, took fooooooooreeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeer. But Gardevoir Taunted over and over forcing Blissey to Thunderbolt until right before the last one where Gardevoir used Destiny Bond taking them both down. It was a Tie but man did we fight for it.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

5. I need to find some trade-in fodder at the thrift store, you have piqued my intrest for PBR.

So how does this Taunt work? I never found a use for it in the standard ingame action.

6. The taunted pokemon can only use attacking moves.. It's a really good move to use against pokemon that are going to set up on like certain Snorlaxes that use curse The effect only lasts 3 to 5 turns but you better be done by then or else...you suck.

But yeah PBR is really fun only if you have diamond/pearl/platinum and like playing online.

Ive been real surprised cuz theres more experienced ppl than there are noobs so you're gonna have to hit the ground runnin young grasshopper.
    Last edited by Anal Kaboom; 19 Sep 2008 at 05:43 PM.

7. I'll take my lumps.

8. You should do fine but it's tough at first it's not like any other RPG it takes some getting used to.