Page 1 of 34 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

1. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=37791

Tim Story, who returns to the directing chair for the superhero sequel Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, announced on his personal blog that production has just begun on the film. Story wrote: "So it has begun! The Fantastic Four have been photographed for Rise of The Silver Surfer. Felt like old times. Everyone's back in the mix, and really picking their characters up where we last left off."

Story's post appeared Sept. 2, two days into the production. He said that one of the days was particularly long due to the large number of special-effects shots. "Just happened to be one of those locations that we can't come back to and we had a lot of effects shots," Story said. "Those things always take forever. The background plates, then the actor buy [sic] himself, then the crowd. Blah blah blah. Wish we could shoot everything practically, but then again, I guess stretching Ioan [Gruffudd] may not go over too well."

Story also said that he has filmed the first scene with Andre Braugher, who plays General Hager, "an old acquaintance of Reed Richards and one of the major additions to the movie." Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer is scheduled to open June 15, 2007.
    Galactus pls.

2. I still havn't seen the first one, but I also heard terrible things about it, so I guess I'm not eagerly awaiting this movies release.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. H.E.R.B.I.E., pls.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 08 Sep 2006 at 01:51 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. The first one isn't exactly epic, but wasn't horribly bad either.
    Last edited by Shinobi128; 08 Sep 2006 at 01:57 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    H.E.R.B.I.E., pls.

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. I still really like the first one but they really need to fix Doom for the second and spend more budget on the sets and imaginative stuff from the comics.

7. The sequel needs more wow! factor and better team VS enemy battles. Hopefully they won't bury Ottman's score the next time -- you barely notice the soundtrack in FF, it is quiet when present and usually replaced by pop/rock songs.

There's got to be a LOT of old time FF fans who have been waiting to see Silver Surfer on the big screen!

Does anybody thing that the teams that made FF could actually do justice to Galactus?

8. New pics of Michael Chiklis as The Thing.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/24434

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    H.E.R.B.I.E., pls.
    Because of this robot, no children lit themselves on fire.
    You should be eternally grateful.

10. http://justcallthefour.ytmnd.com/

On an outer space adventure
    They got hit by cosmic rays
    And the four were changed forever
    In some most fantastic ways!
    No need to fear, they're here!
    Just call the Four!
    Fantastic Four!
    Don't need no more! (That's not grammatical!)

Reed Richards is elastic
    Sue can fade from sight
    Johnny is the Human Torch
    The Thing just loves to fight
    Just call the Four!
    Fantastic Four!
    Fantastic Four!