Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorstorm

1. Motorstorm

Well, damn.
    Last edited by Andy; 08 Sep 2006 at 09:29 PM.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. I'm going to take these all with a grain of salt until I see a video which shows the motion blur is good looking and not just photoshoped nonsense.

3. I'm too busy playing Zboz to give a damn about near thumbnails of a PS3 game

4. looks like CG. we need real gameplay videos.

5. http://youtube.com/watch?v=8wbI2syydjw

It looks like slow boring gameplay. When will developers realize that racing games without a sense of speed are not fun?

edit: I couldn't figure out that bastard youtube tag.
    Last edited by Brand X; 09 Sep 2006 at 10:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. ur bad @ teh interweb

This game looks like shit. Those pictures at the top of the thread are complete BS just like I thought.

7. They're probably "gameplay projection" screens. If I remember right, a few companies have been busted for using those and/or gameplay projection videos. I think EA was one of them, which would make sense given their deceptive advertisements (like PS2 videos being shown as PSP footage in ads).
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Yes it does look to be a shitty game. I'm sure those screen shots are from the replay vids just like Gran Turismo.

9. Thats an old video, from E3 I think. The game might be better now.

I remember posting that video to LOL at the trailer.

10. you "lol" at everything.