Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/ Bongos $20

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/ Bongos $20

I'm not sure if this is a really great deal or not, or even if Jungle Beat is a good game, but thought I'd pass it along. I spotted several new DK Jungle Beats with Bongos for $19.99 when I went shopping today. Considering I usually see the bongo sets going for $50-60 elsewhere, it sounds pretty good, especially since the other games that use the bongos can be had for the cheap.

I didn't get it, but I might go back for it since I'm a sucker or games that use alternative modes of input.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. It would help if you listed the store that you were shopping at.

3. It's a good deal. I got mine for about $25 a couple months ago, off eBay. Game is really loads of fun--and $20 is a steal (and makes it easy to try out if you're unsure).

I totally recommend it, which means diff, g0zen, and probably Yoshi shouldn't bother.

4. It's a great game and I should have bought it a long time ago. Where is it $20?

5. I've been playing that piece of shit Taiko Drum Master, so I'd really like to upgrade to DK instead. Where can I get it for $20?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I've been playing that piece of shit Taiko Drum Master, so I'd really like to upgrade to DK instead. Where can I get it for $20?
    LOLOLOLOL

Just because you dont understand hitting the side of the drum doesn't make it a POS.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    I totally recommend it, which means diff, g0zen, and probably Yoshi shouldn't bother.
    I think there's a good chance they would like it too since most gamers like the Nintendo's 2d platformers of old. Jungle Beat has the excellent design and uniqueness of them too. It's a must for platform fans.

8. I'd be all over this, as my wife is itching for something to play on the GC. She's finally getting tired of Animal Crossing! This and Donkey Konga would rock. Hell, for $20 I'd pick up two sets, just so we could play together.

Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    It would help if you listed the store that you were shopping at.
    Sorry, I'm a fucking dumbass for not rereading my post.

It was at the local EB. I would assume Gamestop would be the same way.

I'll go by and pick it up tomorrow since so many seem to like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. I picked up Donkey Konga 2 with bongos for $20 at GS about a week ago. Got Jungle Beat with bongos for $27 at TRU a few days before that.

Donkey Konga 2 and Jungle Beat games only are now $14.99 new at EB and GS.