Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/ Bongos $20

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    LOLOLOLOL

Just because you dont understand hitting the side of the drum doesn't make it a POS.

LOLOLOLOLOLO

You can't deny that the Bongos are 100 times more responsive than the Taiko drum. It's simple science.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone View Post
    I picked up Donkey Konga 2 with bongos for $20 at GS about a week ago. Got Jungle Beat with bongos for $27 at TRU a few days before that.

Donkey Konga 2 and Jungle Beat games only are now $14.99 new at EB and GS.
    Really? Shit, I'll be picking up DK 2 with the Kongas and a solo JB when I get paid then.

I just went back to the EB to pick up the Jungle Beat with Bongos, but...they were now $49.99? The one that I had looked at that was marked 19.99 was gone, and the one on the other shelf had the $49 price tag, so it may have been a pricing mistake.

I may stop by Gamestop to see if they have any of the DK2 sets that Videodrone found. The games by themselves are $15 new now.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I just went back to the EB to pick up the Jungle Beat with Bongos, but...they were now $49.99? The one that I had looked at that was marked 19.99 was gone, and the one on the other shelf had the $49 price tag, so it may have been a pricing mistake.

I may stop by Gamestop to see if they have any of the DK2 sets that Videodrone found. The games by themselves are $15 new now.
    Maybe they were old price tags... did you ask?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

Nah, I didn't ask, but a bud of mine is the manager of that location, he just wasn't there that day. I'll check with him about it next time I see him.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. I've seen both Donky Konga and Jungle Beat sets selling for $20 at Fry's last week.