Page 14 of 319 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. superficial ftw

2. DONT SPIT IN MY FACE DOG!

Also, respect to voltz for the classic Ub Iwerks action up there.
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 05 Oct 2006 at 12:04 AM.

4. Last edited by g0zen; 05 Oct 2006 at 09:37 PM.
    Time for a change

5. PLEASE give this 2 minutes to get going. The drummer is fucking insane, the beatboxer is lame.

3 STICK JUGGLE WTF
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

6. this never gets old...

7. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    chris farley vid

fantastic find. one of my favorite sketches. i wish they would have kept going to see the post interview where he's all beat up.

8. Is there some way I can save these vids to desktop? I don't like how youtube is keep this all to themselves and I wanna play this on my zen MP3.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

9. Quote Originally Posted by voltz View Post
    Is there some way I can save these vids to desktop? I don't like how youtube is keep this all to themselves and I wanna play this on my zen MP3.
    ofcourse

if you're using Firefox, get this extension...

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2390/

it works with YouTube, Google Video and a buncha other video sites....it even asks you what format do you want them to be saved in.

10. That works pretty good, I'll try to get them converted and see if I can entertain a few people. Thanks.

EDIT: on second thought, I can't transfer them since they're an unplayable format.
    Last edited by voltz; 06 Oct 2006 at 06:57 PM.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"