Page 294 of 319 FirstFirst ... 280290292293294295296298308 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. Let it snow is not even in the same Creep league as this, though.

It's seriously okay for a cultural institution like this to be considered no longer relevant and put to pasture.

2. The original movie is just as rapey though. But at least it's gender neutral...

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Fun fact! Cold Outside wasn't even supposed to be in Neptune's Daughter! Instead, this romantic hit Loesser wrote filled with Denise Reynolds levels of 'implications' was going to be in it, but the Hayes Office deemed it too inappropriate.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Let it snow is not even in the same Creep league as this, though.

It's seriously okay for a cultural institution like this to be considered no longer relevant and put to pasture.
    Let it snow was an unrelated thought.

I don't see the harm in Baby It's Cold Outside, the guy's a little thirsty but all the woman's excuses center around not being found out.

We should retire/edit Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas because it uses the word Eskimo.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. All I can think about is Judy Garland soaking in her damage. They say every time it's played on the radio, razor blade sales go up.

6. Hey, anybody remember that old video where the dude was like "People are stealing the king's records on the interstate"

7. "Everybody know Buttah!" "Talk about Horn Dog."

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

6:00 for bboy pocket power move insanity.
    8:00 for drunken BBoy routine. fucking sick.

9. This made my morning! God bless the Internet.

Here's the original news report they used to make this masterpiece.

https://www.facebook.com/CharlieHann...5316736504685/