Page 297 of 319 FirstFirst ... 283293295296297298299301311 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

yeah, yeah, and the circus song "Entry of the Gladiators" is an Austrian/German war march

and many of America's prized national songs are based on British drinking songs

to think this was one of many precursors to programming

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    yeah, yeah, and the circus song "Entry of the Gladiators" is an Austrian/German war march

and many of America's prized national songs are based on British drinking songs
    You know that thing that people say you do, where you ask a question, then change the topic and go off on some other shit?

You know that thing, everyone does on TNL and keeps the place alive?

Your mom?

irl laugh at that one

I walked into that fair and square

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Have you never heard "Nigger Loves a Watermelon, Ha Ha Ha?"?

Just remember, next time you hear the Ice Cream Man come by that these are the words to that song: "Nigger love a watermelon ha ha, ha ha! For here, they’re made with a half a pound of coal There’s nothing like a watermelon for a hungry coon" Sure, it's the same melody as Turkey in the Straw, but it's on the ice cream truck for a reason.
    are the lyrics on the Ice Cream Truck? Or are we going to tell our grandchildren Million Dimes is the real version of Hello?

Also Turkey in the Straw was very classy.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

It figures that the end times would start with some bros sitting around being assholes

Last edited by Fe 26; 21 Jun 2016 at 02:03 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    It's out. It's over. I'm confused.

...and so will you if you haven't seen them all!
    I don't know if I saw 4 or 5...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt