Page 298 of 319 FirstFirst ... 284294296297298299300302312 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. That was actually a good ending to an otherwise meh series. I sort of miss it now.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Have you never heard "Nigger Loves a Watermelon, Ha Ha Ha?"?

Just remember, next time you hear the Ice Cream Man come by that these are the words to that song: "Nigger love a watermelon ha ha, ha ha! For here, they’re made with a half a pound of coal There’s nothing like a watermelon for a hungry coon" Sure, it's the same melody as Turkey in the Straw, but it's on the ice cream truck for a reason.
    But the jingle was associated with ice cream before this song. The recording starts out referencing ice cream, colored folks' ice cream that is.

This is some kind of racist Weird Al.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

You should read about the history of that jingle, probably. It's complicated.

4. I'm guessing this skit was made shortly after Pee-Wee got busted for stroking himself in an Adult Book store.

They really like their salsa in Dallas.

Last edited by gamevet; 02 Jul 2016 at 10:39 PM.

6. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Not huge on Pat's podcasts but this is fucked up. My family visited Madison on vacation this year and I found Ikaruga GC at this store. It was a pretty meh place with a bunch of rare games (overpriced even compared to EBay) and way too dark and disorganized. Not sure how much of this is sensationalism as it seems like business suicide.