Page 309 of 319 FirstFirst ... 295305307308309310311313 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. I checked out another video, and apparently, they had changed it to a Borg invasion. That would have been pretty cool, but the way they had ended it (Thanks everyone) was pretty lame.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The Vegas Star Trek thing was so good, and what you describe is what I remember. I went in the 90's, and again the year before it closed.
    Same here. First time was on a family vacation when I was 16ish. My Dad & I spent hours looking at all the stuff in their museum pissing off my mom, brother & sister who couldn't care less about Trek and just wanted to ride the thing at the end.

Was really bummed when they took it out but made it for one last time 6ish months before it closed.

3. Ronald Reagan was just freaking awesome. It pains me every time I see someone running for President, and we get a bunch of posers that have no real want to make the government about the people. Trump may of had a great campaign slogan, but he's a bumbling idiot, that just happened to win against a bunch of other bumbling idiots.

Ronnie was so sharp in his debates, and it was sad to see his mind slipping away during his 2nd term.

I mean, Reagan thought AIDS was the Gay Plague and ignored it until 21,000 US Citizens died, and the disease had spread to over 100 countries. For that alone, he's a monster.

5. We all thought it was a gay plague back then.

We were more worried about a full blown nuclear war, than a crazy disease.
    Last edited by gamevet; 13 Jul 2019 at 06:07 PM.

Really? I'm not surprised in any way that you're in the retard camp on this (and apparently every other) issue. You're disgusting, btw.

7. You don't get much more For The People than trickle down economics and deregulation!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Really? I'm not surprised in any way that you're in the retard camp on this (and apparently every other) issue. You're disgusting, btw.
    Look at all of the movies about nuclear destruction of the world from the '70s to 1990. You had Planet of the Apes, Red Dawn, Road Warrior, War Games, Terminator, Damnation Alley, Hunt for Red October and others I can't even think of.

The 1st movie I remember about Aids was Philadelphia with the great Tom Hanks. People just didn't know anything about aids, other than it was spreading among homosexual males.
    Last edited by gamevet; 13 Jul 2019 at 07:28 PM.

Yeah. The state took a God's Wrath stance and nobody had any reason to think otherwise. You're kinda making my point for me.