Page 314 of 319 FirstFirst ... 300310312313314315316318 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. I remember when they sold my Ford Focus to me, the salesman highlighted the crumple design meant to take the impact. That safety feature is seen here in how the dash doesn’t go straight into the body.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Welcome to AT&T!

And what has she done to her hair lately? It looks like a wig!

3. I miss watching Attack of the Show. And what is up with Kevin's 90s' boy band hair style?

4. Some of these are hilarious. Darth Vader holding a boom box on the beach was f'en funny!

5. The art that comes from this sketch artist on LSD is fascinating. He goes from a fairly accurate portrayal of the doctor, to drawings looking like they were from a grade schooler, to abstract art, to crazy super hero art and then back to Earth.

6. The art that comes from this sketch artist on LSD is fascinating. He goes from a fairly accurate portrayal of the doctor, to drawings looking like they were from a grade schooler, to abstract art, to crazy super hero art and then back to Earth.

7. The role Arnold's son was born to play, lol. If only he had the kid sent to Austria as a baby so he grew up with the accent...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. It's like Deja Vu in here, with posts being double.

I was watching this clip about a Bolivian Weather girl and I didn't even notice that it was her talking, until I looked at her face about a minute in. LOL!

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    It's like Deja Vu in here, with posts being double.
    Fuck. Fixed.

I was watching this clip about a Bolivian Weather girl and I didn't even notice that it was her talking, until I looked at her face about a minute in. LOL!

Nice, but par for the course when it comes to Spanish-language TV. No matter what show you put on - news, variety, cooking, soap opera - there's guaranteed to be a hot, nearly-naked woman at all times.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 24 May 2021 at 12:07 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww