Page 305 of 319 FirstFirst ... 291301303304305306307309 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. She's taught me many things.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Elric has been one of my favorite PC hardware guys on Youtube for a really long time. He had a channel and website called Motherboards.org that got screwed over people that took over his properties and he was forced out. He started another channel called Tech of Tomorrow, that continued on what he was doing with the previous site. He's had a pretty rough couple of years, and it's sad to see how his poor health is starting to take its toll.

3. So, Uwe Boll met his critics in the ring back in 2006.

4. I've done a lot of hunting and hiking in Montana. I've been very fortunate to not have a run in with a Grizzly bear. This guy, on the other hand, ran into the worst situation you can have with a bear.

5. This guy's delivery is awesomely obnoxious.

6. Why is he eating a 75 year old Army Field Ration?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. lookit dem views.

8. What is it with the crazies who get interested in things like this and their long fingernails?