Page 304 of 319 FirstFirst ... 290300302303304305306308318 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. Russian "Ghost" Rider on Yamaha YZF600.

2. I don’t know which thread, but we talked about this girl before. This video was trending, and I found it kind of unsettling.
    https://youtu.be/6i2cebTn0nc
    This girl’s house is so sterile and void of personality. She turned the game room into an office, and the media room into a gym. Everything is the same color. She seems singularly interested in hosting parties, which is fine, but there’s almost nothing else. She doesn’t have any art, she makes a point to say she just hung up her own stuff because she didn’t have anything. She doesn’t display anything. I don’t say it to bash her nerd cred, but she doesn’t show any kind of library, no movie setup, nothing techy or video gamey like a computer setup, not even any plush toys or trinkets. Maybe she hosts some really depraved parties? I have to hope that she’s hiding anything personally interesting about herself.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. What the hell did I just watch?

I need to cleanse myself with something manly.

how does this have like 7 million hits?

5. Because people watch it and then post it on other sites so more people watch it.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I don’t say it to bash her nerd cred, but she doesn’t show any kind of library, no movie setup, nothing techy or video gamey like a computer setup, not even any plush toys or trinkets.
    My kind of chick right there. Not her, specifically, she's kind of creepy, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I don’t know which thread, but we talked about this girl before. This video was trending, and I found it kind of unsettling.
    https://youtu.be/6i2cebTn0nc
    This girl’s house is so sterile and void of personality. She turned the game room into an office, and the media room into a gym. Everything is the same color. She seems singularly interested in hosting parties, which is fine, but there’s almost nothing else. She doesn’t have any art, she makes a point to say she just hung up her own stuff because she didn’t have anything. She doesn’t display anything. I don’t say it to bash her nerd cred, but she doesn’t show any kind of library, no movie setup, nothing techy or video gamey like a computer setup, not even any plush toys or trinkets. Maybe she hosts some really depraved parties? I have to hope that she’s hiding anything personally interesting about herself.
    that probably isn't her real house. She's getting millions of views, so she's probably getting that youtube money. She probably bought the house on loan and is going to write it off as a business expense to make the videos. She's probably also hoping for free house crap from places like amazon.

you go to this video to see how a kitchen would really look if she lived in it.

https://youtu.be/IE5eB4vghlY

8. She says in the video that it's Amazon sponsored and she probably has a bunch of stuff comped, yeah.

A better question is why have none of us done this and wrote our house off our taxes?

10. Who wants to learn some French?