Page 292 of 319 FirstFirst ... 278288290291292293294296306 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3186

Thread: The "Abuse the YouTube Tags" Thread!

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

This video made me realize what the "piano roll" view in MIDI editing means.

3. Wow, that was cool. And kinda sad.

I'd like to see more of that dude reacting to modern stuff.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    This video made me realize what the "piano roll" view in MIDI editing means.

Bitch ass n00b make me laugh
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. The music playing when the dust settles at :57 couldn't be more perfect.

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

6. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Holy shit, what happened to Lex Luger?
    I know I'm a bit late to this, but I honestly thought this guy was dead. I swear I'd heard that he died like 4-5 years ago. Huh. Maybe it was just his arrest.

I don't watch or follow wrestling, not for ages now, but have you seen what happened to Scott Hall? Kind of shocked me when I saw just how much of a wreck he was.

7. I'm spamming this everywhere. Fu ck you.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Probably seen this, but this video certainly made me change the way how I poop.

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Heads up: You can get the same alignment by going tippy toe and leaning forward.