Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: lol, screw u Apple...

1. Thumbs Down lol, screw u Apple...

i was holding off on buying a the iPod video cuz everyone thought that apple was going to announce a new wide touchscreen iPod....it turns out the 6G apple is the same as the 5G iPod video only with 30% brighter screen and longer battery life when playing video. *pffffff*

i'm off to buy the 60GB 5G iPod Video.

EDIT: dress up Steve Jobs...

http://www.geekculture.com/joyoftech...hives/692.html
    Last edited by marwan; 12 Sep 2006 at 02:52 PM.

I agree with this thread title.

I had a fucked up iBook screen under warranty,so I brought it into the Apple store and they toldme they'd fix it for free.The week after, they call metelling me they want $500 cuz I cracked the screen (I never damaged it), so after going there and screaming for about an hour, they finally said fine,we'll do it for free if you buy a 2 year Applecare extension for $250.

Fuck you, Apple, fuck you.

3. and....did you buy Applecare?

4. hmm...it sounded like he cut of the last part...nevermind.

new iPod shuffle...

and now the iPod nano is looking like the iPod mini...

Apple is going to confuse alot of people! meh'

5. Shuffle and Nano can suck a fat cock. They're both not worth the money for what they do.

The Video I have probably isn't either, but it's more bang for the buck than those two pieces of shit at the very least.

I'm waiting till next summer before buying a new powerbook...They've been having problems with the intel transition...

7. I'm mostly waiting for when Marble Madness gets to be a downloadable game.

that would be my dream come true.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

So wait, they made the nano look uglier? Is it even any smaller or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Shuffle and Nano can suck a fat cock. They're both not worth the money for what they do.
    I have a Nano and it's perfect for what I do. I listen to it briefly in my car every once and a while, plus I use it at the gym. I don't need a 60GB $499 Ipod for that.

I do hope they improve the screen on the new Nano though, since the screen on the current version will shatter if you look at it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I'm mostly waiting for when Marble Madness gets to be a downloadable game.
    BEST IDEA EVER!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.