Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Eating Now?

I had super special MSU Ice-cream.

We had some sort of get together for the ECE department today. I'm not really sure what it was about, all I know was I got free BBQ sandwiches and free baked beans. As I was leaving I made off with 5 tubs of MSU ice-cream. you can tell its MSU ice-cream because the tubs are the school colors, and it has our mascot on it.

Hmmmmmm, taste like math, delicious strawberry math.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    Was it a real cheesesteak or just some shitty knockoff steak sandwich?
    It was bread, steak and cheese. With grilled onions and peppers for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubb
    I ate a dogfish head ipa for dinner.
    Sounds awesome.

Maybe your next band will actually get somewhere and you'll be able to afford delicious sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post

Maybe your next band will actually get somewhere and you'll be able to afford delicious sandwiches.
    hey now, his band DID get somewhere.

Right *here*

in our hearts.

4. Froot Loops and a banana. My normal and delicious lunch, second only to generic Lucky Charms and strawberry yogurt.

5. I ate tons of garbage last night (Nathan's), so I'm having a strict breakfast to make up for it. Plain oatmeal w/blueberries and dry tuna.

I like to eat pretty strict on my own (not always, but most of the time) so when I got out to dinner with friends or the gf I can just go to town on whatever I want. It's the secret to not being a great big fatty.

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    I made this yesterday morning. That's right, it's a fucking EGGO WAFFLE breakfast sandwich. It was awesome. It was somewhat healthy too, I used fat free eggos, low fat cheese and turkey bacon. I think it would be much better if I used blueberry flavor.
    That sounds really fucking good. I think Eggo makes whole wheat waffles, I might have to try one of these things of yours.

Yech.
    I eat some weird shit sometimes, too. Turkey, melted american cheese, honey BBQ sauce and sour cream sandwich. Mmm.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 Sep 2006 at 11:47 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
    I had super special MSU Ice-cream.

We had some sort of get together for the ECE department today. I'm not really sure what it was about, all I know was I got free BBQ sandwiches and free baked beans. As I was leaving I made off with 5 tubs of MSU ice-cream. you can tell its MSU ice-cream because the tubs are the school colors, and it has our mascot on it.

Hmmmmmm, taste like math, delicious strawberry math.
    UMD ice cream ftw. They make it themselves on campus because the school used to be an agricultural school, so they still have all that shit on campus...and it's absolutely delicious.

7. Just oatmeal and raisins...i'm trying to cut down cause im a great big fatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. Last night I had Thin Spagetti(Barillia), real butter, and kielbasa.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I eat some weird shit sometimes, too. Turkey, melted american cheese, honey BBQ sauce and sour cream sandwich. Mmm.
    I used to eat Spagetti, butter, yellow mustard, and parmasan cheese. I used to like that. You have to have the right mix or it tastes like a cheese and mustard sandwich. If you put maybe 2 tbls of mustard it tastes yummy.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

My friend just gave me one of those Nintendo character gummies-on-a-stick thingies you can get at Gamestop. I know they never sell and are all 20 yrs old, but he dared me to eat it. So I did. I am not sure who I am anymore.
    I took all your French Toast.

10. General Tso's chicken - extra spicy. Yum.
    I like my women like I like my coffee. Covered in bees!