Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: iPod vs Zune

1. Question iPod vs Zune

What kind of a lame ass name is Zune? and it looks like shit compared to the elegant and minimal iPod. FYI, the Zune is a rebranded Toshiba Gigabeat. And what's up with the poop brown color?

Discuss!

VS

Last edited by marwan; 15 Sep 2006 at 02:01 PM.

2. Large screen = win.

3. what good is a large screen when the zune doesnt playback video in the entire screen?

http://www.gizmodo.com/assets/resour...creen-size.jpg

4. I am happy there is wi-fi and 30G for that price. It's supposed to out in the same week as the Wii, Zune is not priority.
    I like my women like I like my coffee. Covered in bees!

5. For everyone that complains about the name... was "iPod" really a "cool" name back in the day? Names are meaningless these days.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

6. yah but zune sounds stupid, ipod doesnt. also ipod sounds smoother, zune has this rought pronounciation sound.

7. Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post
    what good is a large screen when the zune doesnt playback video in the entire screen?

Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post

wtf marwan.

8. Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post
    yah but zune sounds stupid, ipod doesnt. also ipod sounds smoother, zune has this rought pronounciation sound.
    disagree there.

Zune is smoother than I-Pod. Zune rhymes with tune, so I have no idea how Zune has a rough pronunciation.

Quote Originally Posted by he who shall never be named View Post
    wtf marwan.
    Good catch.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by he who shall never be named View Post
    wtf marwan.
    i was assuming that's some photoshop since that article states that zune doesnt play videos in full screen. strange....i need to look that shit up.

10. Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post
    strange....i need to look that shit up.
    That is also strange, you posted something as being a fact while in reality you had no idea what you were talking about.

You can clearly see video is full screen here. The interface looks a shitload sexier then what the iPod has. We will have to wait to see about the functionality (chances are knowing MS it will blow), but the look of the interface gets a thumbs up from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.