Thread: Good DVD Authoring Programs

1. Good DVD Authoring Programs

What are some of the good ones? And what are the ease of use. Right now I have Sony DVD Architech 2.0 and I've not tried it yet, but I've not heard great things about it.
    Last edited by Daitokuji; 16 Sep 2006 at 11:08 PM.

Apple's DVD Studio Pro ftw. Quit fucking around with that amateur shit.

3. “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

4. BUMP

FREE DVD AUTHORING

I've been learning how to use DVD Flick and I'm pretty happy with it so far, especially the DIY menu creating abilities.

However, I wanted to make sure there is not a better freeware program out there.

I know of these, but haven't fucked with them.

DVD Styler
    Sothink
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. for mac, iDVD is easy. DVD Studio Pro is awesome if you want to get more fancy. Since buying the latest FCP I've been burning my shit right off the timeline (sometimes using compressor)... but that has nothing to do with your question. If it's DVD ripping... I use MacTheRipper and burn the ripped files with Roxio Popcorn.

for PC... I have no fucking clue.
    Last edited by Jason; 29 Apr 2010 at 09:11 AM.

I can vouch for Handbreak for DVD ripping.