Thread: The Exterminators

1. The Exterminators

This has to be my favorite new series. (topping Fell and Nextwave, but barely). Great writing, solid art, interesting premise that hits close to home (in a previous life I was an exterminator who's long standing girlfriend left me for her female boss...okay, lying about that last part). Anyone else following it?

2. Great Series, been following from the beginning. Issue 8 was meh, but issue 9 was great

3. was eight the "interlude" issue? If so I agree. The literary discussion scene was funny though.

4. Really? I had been following the book lightly until issue 8 which just turned me off the book completely. I'll look around for issue 9 after I find CIVIL WAR 4!

5. I missed the first issue but read a few after that, but I was always left confused as to what was going on. I'll check out the TPB and see if makes more sense. Still I think Next Wave is the most awesome &$%# ever, it's hard to top that.

6. Ellis is probably my favorite writer (been following him since Hellstorm), but there's just something about this series.
    It's funny as hell, and lacks spandex (well, except for the rat fight).

btw FIN FANG FOOM PUT YOU IN HIS PANTS!
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    btw FIN FANG FOOM PUT YOU IN HIS PANTS!
    See sig below.