Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brick Tamlin is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,

1. Brick Tamlin is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,

It seems like Brick, charming as he can be, posts news in the RSS Feed slower than we can find it. Is there a different site or program we can use as reference?

2. The reason for that is simple: When I was selecting feeds, I did not want a regular news feed. I figured TNL would post news that it found interesting and we wouldn't have to hear about it every time a game went gold or someone moved from being a managing director of PR to a directing manager of PR.

I picked three feeds: featured news, demos, and game trailers. Most of the time, the featured news feed brings in topics we haven't discussed at length. Looking at the top of the featured news forum now, we have:

Interview: Xbox's Aaron Greenberg
    Scarface Writer Expresses Reservations about Film-based Games
    Sam & Max Developers Pushing for Wii

What I was hoping for was more interviews, investigative reports, and panel discussions. I never wanted "breaking news," because I'd prefer Andy and others to keep bringing that.

Anyway, I was looking for new feeds since Brick hadn't updated much the past few days. Keep it tuned to Channel 4.

Brick Tamlin's posts are better than ChaoofNee's.

j/k
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. I'm not a mod, so I'm free to say he's absolutely right.

no really
    Time for a change

5. I think he was too busy stabbing other people with tridents to post the last few days

In Reno.

7. Why though?