I'm looking to pass along my wonderful Modded Sega Saturn to someone who would appreciate it in all its heavenly glory.

I have the Saturn itself, which as a mod-chip, as well as the Action Replay cartridge. I modded the cartridge myself to be able to play one of the Dark Stalkers games. It an handle pretty much anything you throw at it.

Along with the console, have an extra system that works fine except for the cartridge slot, it's very touchy. It could be used for parts in a worst case scenario. I also have 4 or so controllers, 2 arcadge sticks, and 2 guns. S-video connection as well.

I have a few U.S. games. Virtual Cop 1 and 2, Daytona USA, and a few other lame titles.

I own one Japanese title, X-Men vs. Street Fighter with 4 meg ram cart, which I may hold on to as a collectors item

I'd like to get rid of the collection as a whole, that way i don't miss anything once part of it is gone. If anyone's interested, make an offer. If you don't have Paypal, please do not bother. Feel free to PM me with any questions and/or contact me on AIM.