Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO Batman

1. LEGO Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    Batman to LEGO brick consoles everywhere

Posted Sep 8th 2006 2:55PM by Ludwig Kietzmann

With the release of LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy being close enough for us to start using words like "imminent" and "impending," it's hard not to "imagine" the possibilities brought on by the next franchise selected for LEGO-fication. CVG reports that the world's greatest detective has been chosen by Traveller's Tales to star in the next instalment of the lighthearted series. Following in the square footsteps of the Star Wars games, Batman's blocky adventure is sure to be an amusing parody of everything we've come to know about the caped crusader, Gotham City and its noticeably deranged inhabitants. "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

If you'll recall, it was just last month that Jonathan Smith of Traveller's Tales confirmed that more LEGO games were in the works. Congratulations to Joystiq commenter 32_Footsteps for correctly pinning Batman as the next victim of geometric simplification. We'd dole out some sort of prize, but we think having Batman busting blockheads and battling a juxtaposed Joker is reward enough.
    Best Batman game ever.

2. That video was fucking fantastic!

A Batman Lego game sounds great to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sega saturn x View Post
    Lego spider man pls
    Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spider-Man. This game is a day one purchase.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I agree. Batman is the best super hero, hands down. I do think that the only one that even comes close is Spiderman though. They both have the best villians of any super heroes ever.

I'm still waiting for a Batman game designed like GTA where your main base is the bat cave with all of its computers and gadgets. Seeing things pop up on the computer screen in the bat cave and deciding what to tackle first would be so bad ass.
    Last edited by Glass Joe; 09 Sep 2006 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    I agree. Batman is the best super hero, hands down. I do think that the only one that even comes close is Spiderman though. They both have the best villians of any super heroes ever.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    I'm still waiting for a Batman game designed like GTA where your main base is the bat cave with all of its computers and gadgets. Seeing things pop up on the computer screen in the bat cave and deciding what to tackle first would be so bad ass.
    God damn that would be hot.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    I agree. Batman is the best super hero, hands down.
    No he's not because, technically, he's not a super hero.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Personally I would pick the X-men over anything else. Although I love batmans villains, you can't do any better than the joker.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post

noob.