Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: Xbox will die because MS doesnt want to lose that much money...

I think the best way to describe what happened to the video game industry is...

The console market crashed but video games never died, nor came close to dying.

2. Originally posted by Rob
    Hahahahaha....

Hahahahaha....

Apparently you need to crack open a dictionary, a book with factual definitions in it, and peruse "crash." Know when to shut up.
    I shut up only when I don't feel like 'talking'. You guys can consider it a crash if you want, but you'rewasting your time trying to change my mind about anything, ever.

3. No time wasted. This is good comedy.

you'rewasting your time trying to change my mind about anything, ever.
    It amazes me how many times people fail to realize this. :/

5. Originally posted by EThugg

I shut up only when I don't feel like 'talking'. You guys can consider it a crash if you want, but you'rewasting your time trying to change my mind about anything, ever.
    Well then it makes everthing you say completly worthless. If you refuse to believe outside sources, but just what you make up then your a moron. I will never, nor should anyone else ever believe what you have to say, because its probably just made up nonsense. And have you ever heard of a thing called "Nonfiction" that means its fact, not Fiction. So in your reasoning if its written down on paper and compiled into several bound pages (a book) there is no way it can be fact. Better start throwing out text books because they are as plausable as Harry Potter. I feel bad for anyone who has ever had to talk to you in real life, because they probably want to kill themselves.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

6. After reading 26 pages of :argue:, all I'm gonna add to this is:
    Everybody has their own opinion on everything. That said, have fun guys.

7. Originally posted by Clash_Master

Well then it makes everthing you say completly worthless. If you refuse to believe outside sources, but just what you make up then your a moron. I will never, nor should anyone else ever believe what you have to say, because its probably just made up nonsense. And have you ever heard of a thing called "Nonfiction" that means its fact, not Fiction. So in your reasoning if its written down on paper and compiled into several bound pages (a book) there is no way it can be fact. Better start throwing out text books because they are as plausable as Harry Potter. I feel bad for anyone who has ever had to talk to you in real life, because they probably want to kill themselves.
    My oh so intelligent response: Fuck off, I don't care what you believe.

8. Holy hot damn! I didnt expect this. Just, wow. Sorry for even starting this.

Z-roe
    A is for action

9. Originally posted by Mode7
    And it outsold GC last week. And the week before.

I've said pretty well all I've felt the need to, but for crying out loud, spelling Microsoft with an $ is not and never has been especially clever, and certainly isn't about to go a long way toward having anyone take you seriously.

Or at least try and work it into your posts earlier on so I have an advanced cue on when to tune you out.
    Japanese Sales, Gamecube vs. X-Box, from Famitsu:

5/13-5/19
    GC 5862
    XB 1872

5/6-5-12
    GC 10,641
    XB 1872

4/22-5/5
    GC 21,512
    XB 8438

4/15-4/22
    GC 7603
    XB 3286

4/8-4/14
    GC 12,362
    XB 2532

--Scourge .

10. 26 pages! What the hell happened here this weekend?! Well, ummmm.... Don't look at the Japanese sales figures alone. What are the world wide figures?