Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay Alive: Video Game Themed Horror Movie

1. Stay Alive: Video Game Themed Horror Movie

he new horror-thriller Stay Alive released its poster with the catchy slogan, "You die in the game - You die for real." As it implies, the plot follows a group of teenagers who discover their in-game deaths cause their actual death, and for whatever reason they have to keep playing.
    www.canustayalive.com

WOW, look at the trailer, this thing looks like a complete pile of shit.
    Last edited by Regus; 16 Feb 2006 at 03:12 PM.

2. Wow... what an original idea...
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I saw this trailer when I went to see Underworld 2. Looked completely retarded. "OMG they're dying in real life how they died in the game!"

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

What happens if you fall into an endless pit like in Mario?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. after seeing the trailer to this it literally felt like a slap to the face. i'd rather watch a uwe boll film than something that openly insults my intelligence.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

6. Oh man, this is too awful to not be the greatest thing ever! House of the Dead, watch out! Day 1 dude...day 1.

I also want to add that Frankie Muniz is really funny-looking.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. A future #1 grossing movie folks.

I'm not even kidding.

9. Wow... that has to be one of the most annoying ways to present a trailer that I've ever seen.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Wow... that has to be one of the most annoying ways to present a trailer that I've ever seen.
    Scanlines and a blurry eyesocket overlay...What's not to love? We can only hope the movie itself holds those same production values.