Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members Making Threads

1. wow ... now I wish my sig setting was off.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. I for one welcome the kind of creative expression Old School has displayed here today. It's these kinds of daring and bold new ideas that's going to help TNL climb back on to the top of the video game food chain where it belongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. External image in a sig, ban plz.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I'll remove it if it's not allowed, sorry...

5. Now you just have spam.

6. Seriously, a link's fine, but that load of bullshit needs to go.
    Last edited by bbobb; 23 Jul 2007 at 09:18 AM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. yeah um... he's just a walking white trash advertisement.

what happened to my sig images? Hmm, seems the images I attached to TNL just for my sig have expired or something. Way to be, TNL. Way to be.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. The answer is literally two threads down and in the announcement at the top of every single index page in every single forum. And later this week it will be in the FAQ in greater detail.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    what happened to my sig images? Hmm, seems the images I attached to TNL just for my sig have expired or something. Way to be, TNL. Way to be.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/a...php?f=52&a=110

Tough. I know.. it stinks, but it's all for the speed baby!