Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live Vision

Xbox Live Vision

Details on the camera's features:
    By default when you plug the camera in you get the watery background effect.

If you go into the themes menu (Guide button > personal settings > themes > customize > camera effect) there will be two other options as well - edgy and dotty.

When the music player is showing the visualizer, movement in front of the camera will create a "ghosting" effect.

When you are in video chat with someone, if you press the LB and RB you'll get different filters

Don't forget there is a focus ring on the front of the camera itself
    While in UNO, you can go to help and options and zoom in with the camera
    ONLY people on your friends list will be able to see your personalized gamer pic photo

You can alter the gamer pic photo with different effects as well
    You CAN video chat (one-way) with someone that doesn't have a camera. They will see you, you won't see them (but you'll hear them -- if they use their headset that is).

You can send video stills, but you can not send video messages. Video stills can not be saved to the HDD, but they should stay in your message queue until you are ready to delete them

You can use the right and left triggers to vibrate the other person's controller while in video chat.
    lol what
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Duh, I told you I was looking for loltitties69 on my gamertag list.

3. MS wins the console war!

4. The phone sex possibilites of this are endless.

5. MS should rename the system the 369 and bundle it with the camera to sell it in Japan.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    MS should rename the system the 369 and bundle it with the camera to sell it in Japan.
    <cricket> <cricket>
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. I've read people are already posting ass/scrotum pictures. Microsoft must have seen this coming, I hope there's some option in the dashboard to turn it off.

Worst. Peripheral. Ever.
    -Kyo

8. If I understand correctly you have the option to turn off anyone's picture.

Still, there's a 100% chance that underage kids are going to see male frontal over live. I can't imagine that's legal.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    lol what
    Where's VelocityGirl when you need her?
    Time for a change

10. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    If I understand correctly you have the option to turn off anyone's picture.

Still, there's a 100% chance that underage kids are going to see male frontal over live. I can't imagine that's legal.
    Family Settings on the console will allow you to turn off any/all picture messages, thus MS can say LOL U R 2 DUM TO TRN IT OF!