Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series

1. Heh, it totally made sense. It's a calculated technique. I gotta finish Fountainhead and get back to these. I thought I would've forgotten so much, but you said "Bromm" and I instantly knew exactly who you were talking about. So many damn games take up what little free leisure time I have, though. Takes forever to get through books anymore.
    Last edited by Compass; 24 Oct 2006 at 03:03 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JesusC View Post
    after ten years of the internet, you'd think i'd know how to do spoilers, but i'll try to keep it on the DL.
    Isn't the person you name at the bottom of your spoiler dead? It seemed like the church was going to take care of ...
    Hmmm who are referring to? Are you referring to Cersei at the end of Feast? We don't know what is going to happen to her yet... but I doubt she would go away so easily. Remember the prophecy too.

3. regarding the prophecy being that Danerys is bound to rule the kingdom, where does that leave the Starks?
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 24 Oct 2006 at 11:59 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JesusC View Post
    regarding the prophecy being that Danerys is bound to rule the kingdom, where does that leave the Starks?
    If it turns out that Danerys is able to win back Westeros (I think GRRM is sneaky and can introduce some twist that still fits the prophecy), I see Jon Snow/Sansa/Arya/Bran help fight the Wights/zombies from the north and also assimilate the wildmen in the north into the Wall/North). There are multiple threats going on so maybe they will call a truce.

5. I finished Storm of Swords last night. God damn that book was a headfuck. Some of the chapters had me fucking breathless.

Starting Crows this weekend
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

6. Quote Originally Posted by JesusC View Post
    regarding the prophecy being that Danerys is bound to rule the kingdom, where does that leave the Starks?
    Jon Snow + Danerys to rule the kingdom FTW.

7. Dance with Dragons will be released July 12, 2011. Yay!!!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. This dude's totally going to pull a Robert Jordan before the series is done.

9. yeah... it was a concern 10 years ago. Old and fat... loves pizza. He said he wants all his notes destroyed if he dies.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. So obviously HBO said finish the fucking series.