Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Noire

1. Can't wait to try this game. Reviews could kill it for me though. I've been hankering to play some Red Dead lately so I may just end up replacing that game. I don't see the 30s holding my attention like the old west did.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    A PC version for my shiny new PC sure would solve all of this, though!
    The PC version is always the elixir.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Hopefully there are no brutal load times on the PS3 version. Could come out in the wash between that and disc swapping.
    This post gives me flashbacks of MGS4.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    Enjoy swapping your discs and I'll have fun not doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    I'll probably end up with the PS3 version just for convenience.
    Man, you are really having a difficult time with this whole reading thing, aren't you?

5. Yeah, you're a douche. Sorry I didn't care enough to pay attention to which version you were picking up. I'll subscribe to RIF.

6. You misread something and I asked you your source and you didn't respond. You being unable to follow one sentence to the next doesn't make me a douche. Untwist your panties and finish reading something if you're going to comment on it, especially in a follow-up to a post because you didn't read.

7. He overstated the importance of disc swapping and is embarrassed by not being able to really communicate why it matters. It doesn't.

This game drops next week. I am still on the fence about it. Especially since I want to buy a PC and play Brink.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 10 May 2011 at 10:12 AM.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Especially since I want to buy a PC and play Brink.
    Better read the reviews. Buy a PC, play The Witcher 2, and then get this... on PS3.

9. Well there's more on the PC I want to play than just Brink (Portal 2, StarCraft, the new Diablo, the Halflife games once the 3rd episode comes out (lol), and pretty much every Valve/Steam game for example). Also I want to put my media in it (music) and download TV/movies from the interwebs and watch them on my TV. I can afford to do it I guess... I'm just not in the habit of dipping in to my savings. Everything is about cash flow for me. I am looking to spend roughly 850 - 1100 dollars for a custom box that I can upgrade every year for a few hundred (or less).

10. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    You misread something and I asked you your source and you didn't respond. You being unable to follow one sentence to the next doesn't make me a douche. Untwist your panties and finish reading something if you're going to comment on it, especially in a follow-up to a post because you didn't read.
    First of all I don't wear panties Free baller for life! second of all, I was just goofing with you, that's why I added that I need to take RIF (reading is fundamental) classes also. I was wrong, I'm sorry. Do you feel better now?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    He overstated the importance of disc swapping and is embarrassed by not being able to really communicate why it matters. It doesn't.
    If the only machine I had was a 360 it wouldn't matter at all. My entire point when I posted the 3 disc info was that I have the choice of not having to worry about it. I'm so embarrassed. at least I'm not Canadian
    Last edited by Glass Joe; 10 May 2011 at 10:30 AM.