Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Noire

1. You can play the whole game in black and white. That's rad.

2. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU UPS?

3. I'm on my 3rd(I think) case so far, really digging it. It is by no means action heavy. Seems to be split up in a few different sections. Driving, from susepct to suspect, or scene to scene. Action, running, punching, firing off a warning shot. Shooting, kind of like GTA4, cover system etc. Finally the investigation/interrogation which is the real grab of the game.

In 3/4 hours I think I've fought twice, interrogated 3 times, investigated 3 times, shot once, drove a few times.

I got enthralled with The Witcher 2 and didn't even put this in last night. However, I installed it while I was on a conference call this morning and am going to jump over to it after I finish the (long) Prologue in The Witcher 2.

5. It's fun, but somewhat simple so far. Interrogations are cool but I hope there's more to them later on, because everything else is just normal-ass GTA stuff, albeit with better production values.

6. You don't hear people getting called kike very often. That was fun.

7. Wolvie did it.

8. What the what?

Wait. Sabretooth is a Jew? That Southpark episode writes itself. Cartman could put on his raccoon outfit and help Wolverine fight the Jews. Or better yet... the Jewtants!

10. Picturing Sabretooth saying a prayer and lighting the shabbos candles makes me happy.