Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252628 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Noire

1. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    How so? What part of it is confusing you?
    I don't know, it might be due to my playing it at 2am, but I've gotten to a point where I don't know what to do next. I interviewed the bartender, tried to ask around at the fruit market 2 times but it's been closed both times, went to the husbands house and arrested him and his brother because my partner feels like being Dirty Harry, went to her place and looked around her apartment (but failed to notice the broken window and iron fence thing until after I talked to the old lady, so I had to talk to her twice....and thats about where I am now. I know it's something to do with the Fence thing. And I guess the fruit market. I'll probably get it when i turn it back on.

2. Go back to the Station and Interview the Husband. He will drop some more clues. By then the Fruit Market will open.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. actually i managed to not look at everything i was supposed to. once i did i got the final clue to chase down that last lead.

i'm a vice cop now. that partner is a real sleaze.

How do you tackle when in pursuit on foot? Has anyone done that yet?

Also... anyone buy this at Wal Mart or GameStop and want to sell their PS3 case DLC codes?
    Last edited by Yoshi; 21 May 2011 at 06:33 PM.

5. You have to get close enough to them for it to prompt you to start tapping x, and then it's just a matter of staying close enough to tap x enough to start the tackle animation.

Thanks. I guess I haven't gotten or stayed close enough, though I have a shload of chases ahead of me to do it I am sure.

7. Honestly I take the dirty harry approach as often as possible. if they run i shoot.

Arson cases are nasty by the way. I mean murder was gross but goddamn.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Arson cases are nasty by the way. I mean murder was gross but goddamn.
    word.

Your Vice partner was a complete asshole. Amirite Error?

You also if you haven't already you find theres an overarching story. Pretty cool how they did it ... kinda like a MOVIE! Where I'm at Yoshi is going to hate where the political tendencies sway.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. I've been sick as shit since Friday and had a 3 day weekend. Curse, I feel like shit. Blessing, I can't touch my kid and thus have sunk oodles of hours into this game.

10. I was peripherally interested in this, and now that I've seen the reviews and talk I couldn't be less interested.
    Boo, Hiss.