Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul 2017: Ho! Ho! Ho! Edition

1. This Month's Haul 2017: Ho! Ho! Ho! Edition

This finally arrived in the mail.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Kromaia (PS4)

3. XBCSE2

(and Drive Gurls for Vita. Actually bummed that it’s supposed to be such crap)

I for one am shocked that a pervy otaku game would turn out crappy.

5. Neptunia, Dragon Crown, Akiba’s Trip, Valkyrie Drive, and Dungeon Travellers 2 are pervy otaku games and enjoyable.

plenty of pervy otaku games are plenty serviceable.
    wait...

6. Few clearance games from Target. Had a 20% coupon from the BF weekend and my discount on top if that.

Mario 3D World, DK Country Tropical Freeze, Wind Waker HD, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Zelda OOl0olT 3D, Stardew Valley (PS4) all for about $7 each. Yakuza Kiwami steelbook for $10 and Mario Tennis Ultra Smash for $14.

7. Bravely Second was $12 at TRU, so I took a chance on it. I also got Xanathar's Guide to Everything and the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide for D&D 5E.

8. I just got a notification that I took a picture (of my target clearance haul) from 1 year ago. Bravely 2nd was in there and it's still on my shelf sealed. lol

This morning I found the MiB trilogy Blu set and Police Academy 1-4 movie set on DVD for $5 each. And yesterday in the mail my Mayflash adapter (so I can use my 360 TE stick on the One) came from Amazon. It's perfect for me right now since pads are useless with my beefy thumb tendons.

I didn't know mayflash made an adapter like that, post how well it works. I've been eyeing a Brook adapter but it's expensive.

10. This is the one I bought. I'm going to try it out here shortly.

MAYFLASH Universal Adapter Ultimate for Xbox One/Xbox360/PS3/PC USB