Thread: Bad Company Mindless fun+some impressions...

Bad Company Mindless fun+some impressions...

I just saw the new Jerry Brucheimer film Bad company today and thought it was a pretty fun Movie despite some major plot holes and gaps. Chris Rock was hilarious as guy who was pretending to be a agent for his Twin Brother.Funny lines from Rock like when he first meet up with the CIA "You the cops? What did you shoot someone and now you need a suspect?" or "I wanna watch Oprah!" During a car chase Rock quips "Your James Bond shoot out the tires or throw some tacks" But you need to like Chris Rock and his one liners to appreciate the humor. Nice gunfights though somewhat generic and some real tension filled scenes near the end. This Movie has gotten panned by critics across the board oh well maybe they can't enjoy a guy movie with tons of action, heh it was a good ride for me cool villans and Anothny Hopkins played off Rock Well, maybe a sequel.Though I'd only recommend it to fans of Chris Rock,Hopkins, or action flicks. A good Summer Popcorn Movie for the guys, in fact the theater was only filled with men which says alot bout the target audience.

What did ya think?

Korian

2. Cool. I'll be catching it on Sunday. Hopefully I will like it. I dont really like PG13 action films though, but sometimes they are not bad.

Will post my impressions once I see it

3. Well, I had time today, so we went to see it, instead if waiting for tomorrow. What can I say, it was ok for one time watch, but I could have waited for video on this one. Both Rock and Hopkins were good in it, it just the plot, and the action, was just average. I'm getting tired from generic Hollywood action films lately, they pretty much follow the same formula, and even though some stunts were good(I did like the car chase/fight), but the scene like those multiple betrayals and double/tripple crosses are overused. And dont let me start on necessary hostage/timer sequence at the end.

I used to like Brukhaimer productions, films like The Rock(still one of the BEST US made action films), Con Air, Bad Boys, Armageddon were great fun, but Bad Company, Enemy of the State, and somewhat Gone in 60 seconds, are not on the level Maybe it all this PG-13 crap, where they trying to get more viewers by making it less violent/provocative, but at the same time making the film less enjoyable.

Did ya catch the reference to the Playstation 3? Funny eh?