Page 1 of 55 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Wiki - It's Live!

1. TNL Wiki - It's Live!

Here's the deal: the Wiki is now live and ready for contributions at http://www.the-nextlevel.com/wiki, but I haven't done a damn thing besides put it up, make sure it works, tweak the settings, and add a picture and a few sentences of text.

Let's do this together.

2. Can you enable uploads? How else are we going to archive the many wonderful images the people at TNL have put out over the years?

3. I thought I did, but give me a minute to check.

4. Hmm, try again.

5. I've started with a few changes, and I updated the front page to link to the currently available topics.

This has the potential to be the greatest thing ever.

Who has admin powers there? (Add me.)

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. Can I be Finch's wife, please?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca View Post
    Can I be Finch's wife, please?
    Done.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. Nothing has ever been more funny than this.

9. If you just put an external link within brackets like [link] it'll automatically format itself.

Similarly, if you just want to link to another entry already in the Wiki, put double brackets. So if you want to link to my wiki entry, you'd just make the link as [[omfgninjas]]. It's recommended to format any username you write like this.

BTW, your addition is applauded.
    Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; 02 Oct 2006 at 12:04 AM.