Thread: Need some impressions

1. Need some impressions

Need some quick impressions. My local Newbury Comics has some anime on sale or cheaper than anywhere else, but some of them I've never heard of or don't know alot about. I need to know about:
    Earthian
    RG Veda
    Gestalt
    Sol Bianca
    Silent Mobius
    Sorceror Hunters

2. Re: Need some impressions

Originally posted by Lordmrw
    Need some quick impressions. My local Newbury Comics has some anime on sale or cheaper than anywhere else, but some of them I've never heard of or don't know alot about. I need to know about:
    Earthian
    RG Veda
    Gestalt
    Sol Bianca
    Silent Mobius
    Sorceror Hunters
    If gay male angels are your thing, then Earthian is for you.(caught it on TV once, regret seeing it since)

Dunno about the rest of the titles though.

3. Sol Bianca the tv series or OVA?
    I had the first two volumes of the OVA. It has nice animation, but the main thing is the digital look that pretty much only it and Lain had at the time. The show is allright if you are looking for a woman action anime. The first dvd was ok, but the second one was better. The fourth episode was pretty good, and makes me want to see the rest of the show.
    pwned by Ivan

4. I had a feeling Earthian was a little, uh, fruity but is it decent or does it focus on the adventures of our "happy" angels? I'm not sure which Sol Bianca it was; I should have payed more attention.

5. I didn't like Sorcerer Hunters. It was some generic unfunny anime humor with characters that I didn't care about.

6. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    I had a feeling Earthian was a little, uh, fruity but is it decent or does it focus on the adventures of our "happy" angels?
    Yup. They also get pretty intimate too(or so I've heard...if that's true I'm glad I didn't see that part).

7. I find Sorcer Hunters (Bakeretsu Hunters) to be the most amusing. Its got action and comedy with a mix of magic and midieval type stuff. Very nice.