Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Squidbillies Sucks

1. Squidbillies Sucks

It just really isn't funny.

At all.

Why is it still on the air? Do other people find it funny or is it just on the air to take up space?

i bet everyone at CN thinks it is funny. It is probably a really good way to vent on all the redneck dumbasses that live around Atlanta.

3. blame yellowdog, he works for them...

4. Yeah, it's really rather bad. And when i say 'rather', I mean 'very'. And by 'very', I mean it drinks from cock.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. This is weird. I was about to post a thread about how much I love this show. I've been on adultswimfix all week pissing my pants. Best redneck jokes ever.

6. Quote Originally Posted by he who shall never be named View Post
    This is weird. I was about to post a thread about how much I love this show. I've been on adultswimfix all week pissing my pants. Best redneck jokes ever.
    But it's not so much the redneck jokes, it's the everything else down to what they call a "plot."

Redneck jokes are always good as long as it's not rednecks making them

7. I don't think there is a plot. Maybe you are asking too much of this show.

8. I don't want a plot.

The problem is that they try to add one. Same with 12 oz. Mouse. The plots suck. Why bother?

squidbillies reminds me of gozen

10. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I don't want a plot.

The problem is that they try to add one. Same with 12 oz. Mouse. The plots suck. Why bother?
    STFU F-CHAN.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."