Thread: WTB: cheap GBA

1. WTB: cheap GBA

Looking to buy a GBA on the cheap. Does not have to be in great condition, just has to work. I'll even take an original non SP. I only need it for some Zelda four swords multiplayer.

My gf, who has not played a game since NES, said she'd like to play something with me, so i buy 4 Swords thinking good game for her because she's a noob, and it's co-op so i won't end up kicking her ass. The back of the box says it needs "one GBA and link cable" for multiplayer. Well the fucking thing lies because you need two. So it's either throw away the $20 i spent on the game by never playing it, or throw some more money at a second GBA

I picked up Lego Star Wars II in the mean time. Fun game but i found out my gf is practically gaming retarded. Sometimes i wait to see if she'll do anything before i go ahead and solve the puzzle, not once has she - switched a character to access a door, built any blocks laying around on the floor, done much but die. Oh well, at least she's playing. I think Four Swords would be better for her. At the very least it would stop her from killing me when she runs off screen and brings the camera with her.

Post your GBA offers here or PM me.

I can give you one for like, 15 bucks. I used it just for Four Swords too. It works but it has a shitty glue-on screen protector on it that is not only scratched a bit but makes the screen even darker. If you have a light in your living room that you can place over the gba it'll be fine though.

It was my first one but the screen protector made it suck, so I got another but kept it for four swords. You want a picture?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I can give you one for like, 15 bucks. I used it just for Four Swords too. It works but it has a shitty glue-on screen protector on it that is not only scratched a bit but makes the screen even darker. If you have a light in your living room that you can place over the gba it'll be fine though.

It was my first one but the screen protector made it suck, so I got another but kept it for four swords. You want a picture?
    I might do that. Depends what offers pop up for one in better condition. Let me give it a couple days and i'll let you know.

4. Try seeing if Gamestop or EB has an original GBA. Forgot the price, but I think they were around $20 or something.

whatever happens I'd give you a better deal than fucking Gamestop. Fuck them.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. I have a clearish pink original GBA with the afterburner mod in it. I don't use it for anything, so I could sell it, but I'd probably rather do some sort of a trade.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    I have a clearish pink original GBA with the afterburner mod in it. I don't use it for anything, so I could sell it, but I'd probably rather do some sort of a trade.
    This I am interested in. Not sure what I have to trade you though. I dont have many games laying around these days. Give me a general idea of what you'd want.

8. Well, if you don't have much that you'd be wanting to get rid of, then why not just give me a list of what you would be up for trading. If you don't have anything, then no big deal, we can work out a price. I'd just rather have a game I actually want than the cash.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Well, if you don't have much that you'd be wanting to get rid of, then why not just give me a list of what you would be up for trading. If you don't have anything, then no big deal, we can work out a price. I'd just rather have a game I actually want than the cash.
    Ok, the short list of things i have that might be desireable.

La Pucell Tactics - PS2
    Shadow of the Colossus - PS2
    Mario Golf Toadstool Tour - GC
    Nintendogs Dachsund & Friends - DS
    Sid Meier's Pirates! - PC

PM me a price if none of that looks good. I told my gf about the pink DS and she got all excited

10. BUMP for Shidoshi

?