Page 1 of 133 123515 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1323

Thread: Official Car News and Discussion Thread

  1. Official Car News and Discussion Thread

    I guess the old car threads were all based on someone looking for a car. Here is a general thread to talk about some BASS LOOKING CARS!

    ps. lets all laugh at Biff's new girl car!







  2. Yay GM!!!
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 04 Oct 2006 at 06:47 PM.

  3. People in here also need to aquaint themselves with this thread:
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=35086

  4. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    I guess the old car threads were all based on someone looking for a car. Here is a general thread to talk about some BASS LOOKING CARS!

    ps. lets all laugh at Biff's new girl car!

    It's not a girl car, it's a two seater!!!


    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 04 Oct 2006 at 06:51 PM.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    It's not a girl car, it's a two seater!!!
    It's kind of a girl car, but at least it's not a Miata. And at least you can tell people it has lots of horsepowers and torques.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    It's kind of a girl car, but at least it's not a Miata.
    0-60 in 4.6 says it's no girls car.

    It's a two seater, are you calling a boxster a girl's car? Since that's what it's based on.


  7. I dunno...my former boss, who is female, owned a purple boxster.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Tenchimo Dos View Post
    I dunno, my former boss, who is female, owned a purple boxster.
    What's her phone number?

  9. I heard the redline 0-60 was 5.5. It's a nice car, but the chassis is still not up to par with a Miata. The power is much better I will give it that. I'm hoping Mazda throws thier 2.3l turbo in the Miata one of these days, but so far nothing official has even hinted at it.

    I am waiting on October incentives to be announced to start chasing down one of these. Then i will have a girl car too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RX-8_1b.jpg 
Views:	1510 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	20907  

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    I heard the redline 0-60 was 5.5. It's a nice car, but the chassis is still not up to par with a Miata. The power is much better I will give it that. I'm hoping Mazda throws thier 2.3l turbo in the Miata one of these days, but so far nothing official has even hinted at it.

    I am waiting on October incentives to be announced to start chasing down one of these. Then i will have a girl car too
    That's a boss ride.

    No the Redline is being up in HP to 295 via a revised exhaust (true dual) over the solstice.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo