Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disabling Raid 0

1. Thanks for your help also Burky. Bastard UPS came at 8:10 this morning, 20 min before I woke up, so I have to wait until 5 to get my system, But first thing I'm doing right out of the box is disabling this and doing a fresh install. I don't want any of that shit Dell puts on my computer, and Raid 0 can suck it. Especially after hearing some horror stories about using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it.
    Anytime.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Thanks for your help also Burky. Bastard UPS came at 8:10 this morning, 20 min before I woke up, so I have to wait until 5 to get my system, But first thing I'm doing right out of the box is disabling this and doing a fresh install. I don't want any of that shit Dell puts on my computer, and Raid 0 can suck it. Especially after hearing some horror stories about using it.
    don't forget to make your restore cd if you didn't order the media along with the pc

4. All of your help worked perfectly. Just went into the Raid config and reset both my HD's to non-raid, and now I'm formatting the suckers to reinstall windows. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    All of your help worked perfectly. Just went into the Raid config and reset both my HD's to non-raid, and now I'm formatting the suckers to reinstall windows. Thanks again!
    Glad everything worked out. Enjoy the new rig!