Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stencil Art

1. Canada

Yess.. awesome..
    Sats, you're such and inspiration!
    I will do just that.. 500 labels, cool designs, i will photograph them before and after i put them up.. and you guys can see and pick what you want and we can trade..

We're about to go international here art spanning the continent hahaha

EDIT: I am trying to make an account on DHL.com, and it asks for an account number? I dont have one, and when i make one it says its invalid.. what did everyone else put there?
    Last edited by Chemist; 11 Oct 2006 at 04:23 PM.
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

2. Chemist, where you been baby?

3. Awww, looks like someone missed me?

I back now baby, everything is gonna be alright.
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Chemist, where you been baby?
    talking shit about you on lj

5. you must be confusing my lj with yours buttplant
    I have other things to talk about on LJ then TNL and the good folk that inhabit it..
    We're all friends, and sticker pals now ! Get in on this yo!

And help me get that stuff from DHL.com haha
    Last edited by Chemist; 11 Oct 2006 at 10:08 PM.

Frontiers

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    you must be confusing my lj with your buttplant
    I just pictured a rose bush with butts on it.

thank you

7. wow..all day attempting to acquire stickers.. Satsuki/Tench, can one of you just send them to me through the regular post?

Frontiers

8. Oooh I wants to make some stickaz. Nice stuff, Sats.

And great stencil art, Tench. First one's amazing.

9. hmmm....okay......as far as DHL, I don't know why it's doing that. I just signed up for an account and ordered some stuff just to try it out, and it asked for an account number but didnt have an asterisk next to it, so I just left it blank and it went through.

and Chemist- did you try going to canadapost.ca and looking for shipping labels there? I don't have a canadian address so its useless for me to register. ..but I think it's going to be somewhere under "shop" or "business tools" or something. If that doesn't work I'll send you some when my labels get here~
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Okay, i finally got the DHL thing to work, i got 1 roll of a bunch of different types of stickers cause i dont know what they look like at all.. so i tried a bunch just to see....
    I'll let you guys know what they look like, and which ones i got when i get them..and DONT get in trouble haha

Frontiers