Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Stencil Art

1. Okay, well i got my stickers today in the mail.. It was a huge waste of, well, everything.. I ordered: USA destination, International, Dangerous material, No signiture required, and Desktop Laser..
    All of them had NO blanks space to allow for any drawing at all.. The Desktop labels however where a 8.5x11 sheet of paper split down the middle, into to completely blank stickers.. I reccomend them.

The rest are useless, for the most part..
    I think i will order more soon, so i can try out some other types and find out exactly what are the best..
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

2. hahaha Josh I am cheap. But thanks for the link, one day I'll make some vinyls.

the ones with print arent useless....hahha what you have to do is take them and spraypaint over the print, just roll them out and spray. Then when that dries mark away! or make stencils to put over them...or just tag over them and stick them up anyway. be creative~

The Desktops are GREAT! Let's see the work on them you've done!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
    Thats pretty cool.

Not the same thing, but for some reason, there is someone going around downtown Atlanta and painting 4 foot tall Pacman ghost.
    You talking about This ghost? If so thats Totem2, thats his side project mr. fangs which I enjoy finding when I ride around ATL.

I have several sticker designs also, working on some stencils. I've just been busy doing other stuff and work to finish em.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    hahaha Josh I am cheap.
    $20 = 250 stickers wtf.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    hahaha Josh I am cheap. But thanks for the link, one day I'll make some vinyls.

the ones with print arent useless....hahha what you have to do is take them and spraypaint over the print, just roll them out and spray. Then when that dries mark away! or make stencils to put over them...or just tag over them and stick them up anyway. be creative~

The Desktops are GREAT! Let's see the work on them you've done!
    They are GREAT, not as sticky as the other ones though

I have drawn up some designs and what not, they arent anything wholey original though. They are mostly things i have seen places and loved, so i drew them, and tweaked it a bit with fatter lines and stuff...
    I currently dont own a camera, my gf took a pic of the first sticker i made while at her house today (the stickers arrived, so she picked something cute and i drew it on a sticker for testing ^-^ ) So she has the pick..

By the by.. i believe we should start a new sticker thread soon.. this is getting pretty big!
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

Yeah. 46 posts is fucking huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post
    You talking about This ghost? If so thats Totem2, thats his side project mr. fangs which I enjoy finding when I ride around ATL.

I have several sticker designs also, working on some stencils. I've just been busy doing other stuff and work to finish em.
    yeah, that guy.

I want to hear more.

EDIT: read his interview. Thats pretty cool

I'm pretty sure these are in atlanta. Maybe around the part of town near GT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	med_white_IMG_4478.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	21255   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	med_yellow_IMG_5945.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	21256   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	med_white_IMG_0125.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	21257  
    Last edited by Fe 26; 18 Oct 2006 at 03:01 AM.

8. I love art.

But everytime I come into this thread it makes me think of people defacing property and it pisses me off.

I guess if you don't own anything of value (like a nice car/home/etc), or have never had any of your property messed with (which you busted your ass to earn and buy yourself) you wouldn't understand.

/old man

*edit

this shirt is dope as heck
    Last edited by Kidnemo; 18 Oct 2006 at 01:42 PM.

9. Here is totem's main site Totem2 and shows of his main stuff which is pretty mind blowing. He's a member of TATS crew which are world famous muralists on the graff scene.

Here are some random stickers I've made. I got some at concert venues, walmart, and on stuff I own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rtificial piracy.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	21260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rtificial YAY.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	21261  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    I love art.

But everytime I come into this thread it makes me think of people defacing property and it pisses me off.
    i can understand that, because I've had people walk by and chunk rocks through the windows of old trucks that my dad is storing things in.

But a lot of places on that site look like no one really cares about them.