Thread: Red Card Infraction BS

1. Red Card Infraction BS

I got this BS "red card" infraction from Chux --

"
    Dear PBMax,

You have received an infraction at The Next Level Forum.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...p?p=1063725237

Reason: Posting More than Three Off-topic Comments in a Row
    "

Anyone who visits the thread can see this is unfounded, and even retaliatory because I dared to pick on Chux -- the almighty mod.

I posted three times in that thread, once to simply remind others that SegaNet was a gamer-oriented ISP with a similar goal as GameRail. There is no way that can be considered off-topic.

I'll admit the other two where off-topic, but the rule clearly says that "going off on a tangent for more than a few posts" is a violation. I did not go off on a tangent for "more than a few posts" and I expect this unfounded penalty to be removed asap.

If you're going to have defined rules you have to make sure the mods respect them. Mods cannot just hand out penalties whenever they feel like going on a power trip.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

2. Nevermind, I just got this PM response from Chux "Shit, you're right. I got trigger happy."

So I assume the penalty will be removed and all is well.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

3. My God.

Chux is a monster.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. in after the close.

We run this shit, wankstas.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Posting here because I can.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    in after the close.
    MONSTER

8. So yeah, I can't do it, but if anybody can reverse it, go ahead.

It was a

9. Revoised.