Modded Xbox w/ 160 GB hdd (boxed)
I bought this brand new from sonofx51 over on the neo-geo.com
forums last year for $370 shipped. It has a 160 GB HDD installed as well as a blue LED. The mod chip is the duox2. I never used the DVD drive to play games, all games were played off the HDD. So, the DVD drive is practically new. The original box, manual, composite AV cable, and S-controller are included. All packing materials are included, like new. It comes with a bunch of stuff loaded on the HDD (pm for a full list, pretty much everything you could ever want on a modded xbox hdd). The installed applications include:

Xbox mediacenter
DVD/XBOX 2 HDD (copy any DVD or Xbox game to the HDD, manage files on the HDD, etc)
DVDX Progressive scan
DVDX (watch any region DVD movie, controllable from the xbox controller)
Avalaunch

Lots of other stuff and features on the HDD as well. I am also including three things that did not come with this when I bought it. First is a Magicbox controller converter ($20 value), it allows any PS2, DC, or saturn controller to be used on the Xbox. Has been modded to allow a memory card to be inserted. Also a brand new sealed copy of Call of Duty will be included ($10 value). Finally, a 3rd party component video cable will also be included. Works great.

This modded xbox is nice as it allows you to play legit Xbox games over xbox live. If you press the DVD open tray button to start the xbox, it overrides the mod chip, allowing you to go on live. If you press the regular power on button, you enter the modded mode, with the blue
xbox startup screen. Incredibly easy to use.

I played this xbox very little, in fact I haven't touched it much for months. Hence the sale.

Total price for this package is $300 shipped via USPS priority mail + delivery confirmation. Insurance, if you want it, will be extra. Shipping outside the USA will be considerably higher for the console. PM me for a quote if you're really interested.

PAYMENT:
I accept paypal and money orders in US funds. ***Paypal payments must add 3%. Overseas paypal payments must add 4%.