Page 1 of 37 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: November 18th NYC TNL Get-together, what do you say

1. November 18th NYC TNL Get-together, what do you say

So anyone in the area up for a TNL Get together on saturday november 18th

every time we try to do one shit never happens cause no one can settle on a day or anything so well start with the day

looking to see whose interested

*EDIT*

Ok Saturday November 18th 3pm inside Penn Station just past the stairs from the MSG entrance infront of Hudson news
    Last edited by Shin Johnpv; 09 Oct 2006 at 09:13 PM.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. As long as that Shin John guy doesn't come, I'm in.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Nah.

4. some people work on saturday.

5. I'm interested.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

6. It's the day before. I wouldn't mind because I was planning on hitting up the Nintendo World Store to pick one up. Details pls.

7. Yeah, John's right. The get-togethers never pan out because everyone's so wishy-washy. Let's iron out the date, time, and meeting point now and stick to it.

11/18 is fine for me. We could meet up at the same place the last successful get-together started- Penn Station. Say, 3PM. Anyone?

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Where?