Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Awesome Suggestion!

1. Awesome Suggestion!

Can we mod vbboard so that all people that choose F-chan have their name in pink with love hearts and people that choose Outworld have their name engulfed in fire?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    Can we mod vbboard so that all people that choose F-chan have their name in pink with love hearts and people that choose Outworld have their name engulfed in fire?
    Hell that doesn't have to be vets board... make it all the boards.

3. This is like TNL's mutton chops and bellbottoms stage. Except no one's getting laid.

Well, I am.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    This is like TNL's mutton chops and bellbottoms stage. Except no one's getting laid.
    what

Well, I am.
    Or... are you?

I do not support this course of action. Pink hearts should only be used when absolutely neccessary.

Maybe... There could be a bot that posts after every f-chan that says, "^__^ Desu ne?" and one after every outworlder that says "MORTAL KOMBAT!" and one after every non-decider that says, "cotc, imo"
    Donk

5. Chan names should be one of those faux-japanese fonts.
    Outworld names should be in the "Finish Him" font.

6. I vote, "No, that's really stupid."

7. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    I already have plans to do something like that with the Ass-kickin' Style theme, as I mentioned before. Those who think the idea is dumb will still have the safety of the boring old TNL Classic's bussom to run to.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    I already have plans to do something like that with the Ass-kickin' Style theme, as I mentioned before. Those who think the idea is dumb will still have the safety of the boring old TNL Classic's bussom to run to.
    thank god.

9. You still post here?

10. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    bussom
    rediculous
    Donk