Thread: Demetri Martin- "These are jokes"

1. Demetri Martin- "These are jokes"

It's a comedy cd but it has a dvd so I figured this is the right place to put this. This Demetri Martin's first comedy CD some of you may have seen him on the Daily Show doing the "trendspotting" segments. His style of comedy is akin to Mitch Hedberg not much of a set up just constant one-liners though he adds music, drawings and other things to his act. His CD came out today and it is brilliant. If you enjoyed Mitch Hedberg even in the slightest you should defintley check it out.

2. You mean "similar to Mitch Hedberg" as in "tells actual jokes," like the CD's title implies?

Sign me up.

3. He was on conan last night funny stuff i would get his cd from just that appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. I saw it also last night and laughed. That's the kind of comedy I like.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. He's also on the 'Invite Them Up' 3 CD compilation from Comedy Central. The only criticism I've got for him is that I don't like musical comics (except for Stephen Lynch); but that's my problem, not his.
    Last edited by icarusfall; 11 Oct 2006 at 09:53 PM.
    Boo, Hiss.