Thread: Fire Emblem and Battalion Wars GC $15

Fire Emblem and Battalion Wars GC $15

I stopped by Best Buy at random today and saw that they had both Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Battalion Wars for $15 apiece. Not bad considering FE is still $50 and BW is $30 at most places. Of course, this probably just means that they are about to go to the 19.99 price point, but there are certainly worse ways to spend $15. Fire Emblem is supposed to be pretty damn good, although Battalion Wars seems to get mixed reviews.

Also, a few weeks ago I had posted that EB/Gamestop had DK: Jungle Beat with Bongos for $20, and now both stores have restocked and have several, and it's up on EB's website too. The Donkey Konga 1/Bongo combo is $20 also, but the bongos by themselves are $25, go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. Fire emblem was great, and for $15 I would highly recommend it.

3. I just sold my GC last week but I might consider picking up FE for when I get a Wii.

Hmmm... I think I might go to Best Buy tomorrow. I've been wanting to play that Fire Emblem forever.

5. They're both 14.99 at Circuit City too.

6. ): Aww... My $25 copy just shipped from Amazon. *shrug* If Batallion Wars for Wii didn't look like the old, but better, i'd get that, but for now i'll wait for Wii. [/info no one really needed to know]
    Donk