Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ohayocon 2007

1. So, uh, the website. Yeah.

If so, I'm disappointed. I was fully prepared to be an asshole to large groups of random people.

2. ??? I'm looking at the website right now and I see nothing odd.

And as it looks right now I won't be attending the show. I am extremely broke and it looks like I won't be able to afford the registration.

[edit]

The real site is www.ohayocon.org

ignore the .com site.
    Last edited by Timber; 30 Dec 2006 at 02:39 AM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Xeno, Mech, and anyone else. PM phone numbers.

4. Here's the issue: All of a sudden a fantastic deal on the type of television I've been aiming for fell in my lap about a week ago, but it's still expensive enough that I can't spare the $50 ticket + however much in gas to head down and back up. I've cut myself off all spending until the end of February to ensure that I don't end up with money troubles by trying to stretch myself too thin.

I'm really sorry but the TV is just too fantastic. I'll send you my phone number if you still want to try and work something out.

5. I won't be able to make it to the con.

If you're still in the area Thief, I'll be working from 12-5 on Sunday in the City Center mall (about a mile south of the con on High St.) at Haven Games.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

6. LOL I'm not going either! Nor is Tain or Nomi. <3 everyone.

7. Nice.

Yeah, until I checked that site out when Xeno linked it again I had it in my head for whatever reason that it wasn't going to be for another week or two. I probably could've made sure that I could still manage to sneak up there, but yeah.

8. From what I've been hearing it's run by some new people this year and they had everything all fucked up yesterday. One girl told me she had to wait in line 2+ hours to register.