Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us B2G1 deal is back.

1. Toys R Us B2G1 deal is back.

http://www.dealrush.com/

Just an early tip to start saving.. The infamous ToysRus Buy 2 games, Get 1 free sale returns on October 22nd and runs through October 28th. Unlike previous years though, the sale includes all Gamecube, Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 titles as well as DS, PSP, and Gameboy Advance games!
    Fuck. Bad timing for me.

Bah, might do at least one set on the credit card. Phantasy Star Universe 360, Splinter Cell, and maybe FFXII if there is a way to preorder/raincheck/exchange, or something.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. man, i wish they carried pc games too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

3. Dead Rising, Splinter Cell, and FFXII are calling my name. I <3 TRU.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Meh, it comes at the barest time between pay periods, in a month when there's nothing really worth getting. I'll be buying Splinter Cell: Double Agent for 360, but there's nothing else that really interests me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Ooh. Need me some DS games.
    Actually, I think I'll go the cheaper route too and get a set of DS games instead. Contact, Touch Detective, and Rocket Slime should make a really nice combo of quirky Japanese shit.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

6. If this were during the time Guitar Hero 2 were bein released, I'd actually be excited.

I think this might be the buy Double Agent and Saints Row and get Phantasy Star Universe for free sale for me.

NHL 2K7 and Lego Star Wars II are other possibilities.

8. I'm getting Double Agent day one, so I'll probably use this to get some DS games.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I think this might be the buy Double Agent and Saints Row and get Phantasy Star Universe for free sale for me.

NHL 2K7 and Lego Star Wars II are other possibilities.
    Hmm, you're right. I have SR, but I could go for Splinter Cell and Lego Star Wars II, with PSU for free.